¿Por qué INCHINOR?
Presencia y trayectoria
Misión y valores
Políticas de calidad
Modalidad de estudio
Cursos de Inglés
Inglés para niños
Inglés para jóvenes
Inglés para adultos
Inglés para empresas
Preparación TOEFL - TOEIC
Programación de cursos
Becas Access 2017
Certificación de Idiomas
Traducción de documentos
Trabaja con nosotros
Cursos de Inglés
Placement Test for Adults
ENCIERRE LA ALTERNATIVA CORRECTA
NO RESPONDA AL AZAR, SÓLO RESPONDA SI ESTÁ SEGURO(A) DEJE EN BLANCO LAS PREGUNTAS QUE NO ESTÁ SEGURO (A) DE LA RESPUESTA.
1. P: Are those new glasses? R: Yes, they __________
2. P: Is that your bicycle? R: Yes! That’s _______ bicycle!
3. Where _______ they go to school?
4. Does Jill _______ in the shopping mall?
c) is work
5. I love sports and I play them daily. I _____ play soccer and rugby.
6. P: I’m really hungry. R: Would you like _____ lunch?
c) a few
7. The Empire State Building is _______ than the Statue of Liberty.
a) more taller
b) more tall
8. P: _______ bag is that? R: That’s my bag.
c) What kind of
9. Yesterday, I _____ home at 7 a.m.
c) not leave
d) did not left
10. Charlie loves hamburgers. He _______ them since he was a kid.
a) has eaten
b) was eating
11. P: Are you going to do something fun on your holydays. R: Yes. I’m _______ how to swim.
a) going to learn
c) will learn
d) have learning
12. P: Why didn’t you answer your phone? R: Sorry. I ________ a shower.
b) was taking
c) was take
13. P: What are we doing tonight? R: We ________ a movie at home as we discussed yesterday.
a) will watch
b) are watching
c) are watch
d) will watching
14. He is ______ smart ______ Einstein!
a) as – as
b) as – like
c) like – as
d) like – like
15. My cell phone rang when I _______ for the bus.
c) have waited
d) was waiting
16. All passengers _______ have a valid ticket to board the airplane.
b) are allowed to
17. If I won one billion dollars. I ______ live in the Plaza Hotel.
b) will be able to
18. P: My husband has designed hundreds of houses. R: How long ______ houses?
a) has he been designed
b) has he been designing
c) was he designing
d) he’s been designing
19. The first impressionist paintings _______ over 100 years ago.
a) were painting
b) were painted
c) was painted
20. When I shop, I usually ______ all my money.
a) have spent
d) would spend
21. P: Have you washed Dad’s car yet? R: No. He told me that I ______ do it.
a) didn’t have to
b) didn’t have got to
c) must not have
d) have not to
22. P: How is your relationship doing? R: Excellent! We _____ marry within two years.
b) are able to
23. I _______ lunch before she asked me out, so I said: “no”.
b) had eaten
d) did eat
24. P: Todd’s been Class President forever! R: Oh yeah? How many times ______?
a) has he been electing
b) was he elected
c) has he been elected
d) has he elected
25. My cat used ______ in my bedroom.
a) to sleep
b) to slept
d) was sleep
26. I stopped _______ right after the doctor showed me x-rays of my lungs.
a) to smoke
27. I _______ you a gift if I had known about your birthday.
a) would have gave
b) might given
c) might have given
d) would given
28. Because of her physical condition. She _______ all of her life.
a) has been fed
b) had been feed
c) was fed
d) has being feeding
29. My mom asked me whether you ______ the book or not.
a) will lend me
b) lend me
c) would lend me
d) lent me
30. P: Why didn’t you bring me a beer? R: You have hands. Bring it ______!
a) for myself
b) for you
31. P: _______ you never eat peanuts? R: Because I’m allergic to peanut.
c) How come
32. I ______ my car ______ last week.
a) had - fix
b) got – fixed
c) had – fixing
d) get – fixed
33. If only, I _______ the truth.
a) had told
c) did tell
d) was tell
34. My aunt’s house, ______ I don’t like, is very modern.
35. I have ______ any money left.
c) not hardly
d) not hard
36. Some people love to argue with their couple. ______, they come up with stupid fights.
37. People ______ with pets are friendlier and stress free.
a) that lives
b) who lives
d) that living
38. That behavior was ______ ridiculous.
39. Mike likes fast food, _____ he never eats any ______ he is on a diet.
a) but – and
b) yet – because
c) although – but
d) yet - nor
Heart Man Alive and Still Kicking Taxi driver Phil Young is celebrating a very special anniversary today. It is exactly one year since he was operated on at City Hospital and was given a new heart. Mr. Young, 47, is now training to play in a charity soccer game which has been organized by the hospital to raise money for the transplant program. So far 11 people have been given new hearts by the doctors at the hospital, “I hope more people will be helped as I was,” said Mr. Young. “And I hope I can score the winning goal in the game!”
40. “Alive and kicking” probably means _______.
c) happy to be alive
41. Phil Young is celebrating his one year anniversary by _______.
a) quitting his job as a taxi driver
b) asking more people to get heart transplants
c) scoring the winning goal
d) helping raise money for heart transplants
42. Phil Young says he hopes _______.
a) more people will help the hospital
b) he will live a healthy life
c) people with his problem will be helped
d) the game is a tie
43. “Raise money” probably means ____
a) spend money
b) save money
c) collect money
d) lose money
44. A charity soccer game is _______
a) a professional game
b) a game played on TV
c) a game played to help people
d) a game played only for fun
Tu navegador no soporta este elemento de audio.
LEA LAS PREGUNTAS, ESCUCHE EL AUDIO DOS VECES Y RESPONDA LAS PREGUNTAS.
45. Where was he?
a) In the library
b) In the shopping mall
c) In the bank
d) On the bus
46. Who were the other people involved?
a) A man in the line
b) A man in the next seat
c) A woman at the checkout counter
d) A woman next door
47. What was the problem?
a) A man treated him poorly
b) A woman did not want to help him
c) A woman made a joke about him
d) A man jumped in front of him in the line
48. What was the result?
a) He was furious, but didn’t say anything
b) He was angry and told the other man so
c) He was not furious at all
d) He did not care enough
Código de verificación
Ingrese el código que aparece en la imagen
Powered By ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com
Certificaciones de calidad